Sunday, December 02, 2007

Life is Passin Me By...

Do you ever feel like you blink and you've lost about a month? Probably not...I'm just in the time warp of having three babies in my house. (G Money is really turning into quite a big boy, but he is still 3. I have to remind myself of that sometimes.)

So, the house is quiet, Hubby is out, and the computer is fixed, so I'm finally blogging. There is a pile of ironing that needs to be done, but I'm ignoring it. It's time for me to catch up and post some fun pictures. Enjoy!!



While we were in SC we were able to sneak away for two nights with our dear friends and Sweet C. We hung out at an old friend's mountain house and just enjoyed being together. We're hoping to make this a yearly (or so) event. We needed time with them!!



She is delicious. I love her.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

stephanie said...

I'm so jealous!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you got back to posting... I check it WAY too much!

Evelyn & Floyd said...

that picture of Caroline is the sweetest. It just shows her personality.
Nancy

Evelyn & Floyd said...

the picture of sweet C in the bumbo TOTALLY looks like a certain little sister... nanni panni, when she was a babe.