Sunday, December 02, 2007

His first game!!




While we were home we took G Money to his very first Carolina game. HE LOVED IT. He lasted the entire game. It was priceless. Thank you Nana and Caudy for watching D-struction and Sweet C so I could go and take pictures and cry during 2001. (I'm SUCH a sap. I just get all choked up when I see that Carolina flag run around the field. I think it's worse now that I live far away.)

Anyway...it was such a fun game, and the Gamecocks beat MSU (we were still winning at that point in the season) and Uncle Thomas even came up to our seats to see us.

Even if G Money doesn't bank this in his long-term memory, I will. And, I know his Daddy and Papa will too.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy Ross said...

Oh, I wish we could get our boys together to watch some football. I know they would have a great time...even if they were cheering for opposing teams!