Sunday, December 02, 2007

Just Catching up from the last 2 months...

He was in heaven--he loved the open space and the chance to run free and get dirty. He liked the ocean until he fell over in it. A little healthy fear is good for this one.

Speaking of healthy...did I tell you she hit 18 lbs. at 4 months? She has leveled off and is getting taller now. I love this swim suit on her. It shows off her dimples.

I just liked this one.
And this one...

I'm about to post a bunch of oldies that I never got around to...I think I slipped into some sort of time warp.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Tootie said...

hurray for updating the blog! I LOVE the pictures! I'll try to get around to updating next~

julieldivine said...

you guys have been busy! what sweet kids you have!!

canadian aunt nancy said...

Thank-you thank-you thank-you Erika. I absolutely love the photos. While actually being able to get to know the kids in real life would be the best - I'll take this and thoroughly enjoy it :)

Amy Ross said...

Great pictures! What a blessing in your family to have so many little ones!! Your kids are so cute, and I just want to reach through my computer screen and squeeze your cute little Caroline!!

abigail said...

It's about time you posted an update and pics!! Love the photo of the boys with their dad. Glad you are well. Loves and hugs to you!