Sunday, December 02, 2007

Halloween and ???

YES. We let him Trick-or-Treat. (gasp.) They both loved it. :)
Anyone got a 1976 Winnebego I can borrow??
G Money is getting pretty good at writing. He is fascinated by letters and how they fit together to make words. The other day we were riding down the road and he said, "Look Mommy! There's G-O. That spells GO!!" I don't know where he learned that from. Really. He's just a little sponge.

Can I just say for the record, that G didn't want to put the Batman costume on until he knew that it would help him fly. Then he was all over it--and all over the place. He totally transformed into another little person inside that thing. Story goes his Daddy was Batman one year for Halloween and did the exact same thing---except I think he may have really jumped off the 2nd story landing--or did he just attempt it?

This one is such a ham. Not sure what this face means, but I liked it. He is FUN, FUN, FUN.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: