Sunday, December 02, 2007

Baker Laker

We girls gotta stick together with all these boy cousins around. They loved the Bumbo seats...they had a great view of the madness.

Three of the five boys...not sure where JG is. And RED?? Probably eating...right, Danni??

Sister time. We spent some SERIOUS time in the kitchen. We cooked dinner each night for 17--is that right?? Someone out there help me...I lost count. Not sure where Shinny is. And Danni?? Probably feeding...


Here they are!!! This one's for you OMA!! Love the Santa hats. We seriously had to line up the high chairs and throw food at them. It was amazing how quickly they consumed it and how quickly we mastered feeding the masses. I guess the bottom three don't count, except in hours of nursing required. Someone else can tally that. It makes me tired thinking about it. :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Marijke said...

thanks for the additional picture. I didn't know it existed so I used Schelyn's photo for the Blunders this year - see www.bakercrowd.blogspot.com!! Love you lots - MOM

Other pics you took are also fabulous, by the way - LOVE IT!!

Evelyn & Floyd said...

we were machines!
Nancy