Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Nana and Caudy's visit

Well, I don't want all of you out there to worry about me too much. That last post was written in a moment of desperation, and reinforcements ARE coming. We actually had some just this past week. Nana and her sister "Caudy" came to visit and we has such a great time with them! We had great plans of getting TONS accomplished, and we did get some of it done, so that's good. I'm crossing things off the list little by little. Here are some shots of our time together...


Heavy D hamming it up


G Money at the park


The boys in the new double stroller (baby gift from Nana and Claudia).
We went to Boulder for the day...

Hubby and Heavy D on the Pearl St. Mall in Boulder.


My mom is coming for 2 weeks right after Baby Girl arrives. After she leaves, Nana will return for 2 weeks. Then, we have MORE family coming throughout the summer...right guys?? Anyone else? I'm taking applications...we have time shares in the tri-level available.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Evelyn & Floyd said...

I don't think I could come with the excuse of, "I'm going to help Erika." If I came, we'd just need more reinforcements I fear...although I really should come with my babes before Olice is two...da da dum
Nancy

Tootie said...

Boonie, you're gonna do great. no pressure, we are only ALL watching very closely. I can attest to the time-share in the tri-level. It really is pretty swank. You get your own church hallway and bathroom suite. We loved it!
-Shin

Marisela Yi-Delgado said...

PTL for this wonderful blessing and miracle of life. What a beautiful bundle of joy to love! She is a cutie!

Marisela