Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Family Picture


Do you know how hard it is to get a picture where 2 squirrelly boys are relatively still? Somehow, we managed. This is our most recent family picture and probably the last one for a while--at least for a month or so. I'm not letting a camera anywhere near me from now until this baby arrives. Cameras really do add 10 extra pounds, right? :) To quote Evelyn, I am "GLORIOUSLY PREGNANT."

Watch out world.

I realized yesterday as I was driving home from the airport that I'm a little more on edge these days. I actually honked at a driver on Powers who wouldn't move over so my minivan could merge. VERY unlike me...the best (worst?) part was my reaction when I passed him later and he honked back. I was ready to pull over and show him my prego self and fight the old man. MAN...I'm on edge. I think I need to have a baby.

We've got about 4 weeks left, friends. Maybe I'll have time to blog a couple more times before she arrives. :)
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Amy Ross said...

What a handsome group!! And you look beautiful Erika!! I didn't realize you were so close to delivering!! I will definitely be praying for strength and REST during these last few weeks... and then the same once SHE arrives!! Did this pregnancy just fly by or what?? With my third I felt like I was only pregnant for 3 months!! I think I was in denial for the other six! And now my "baby" is 15 months old!! Chris thinks it is time for number 4! HA, not yet!!

stephanie said...

Erika, we must be due at the same time - I only have 3 1/2 weeks left. May 26th, when is yours? I'm counting the days and am growing more impatient with each one. Looking forward to hearing about the birth of your new one (hoping it's sooner for you rather than later)!

Sarah R. said...

Erika - you guys will be in my prayers as you wait these last few weeks. THose are always the hardest I thought....
You guys look great by the way!

stephanie said...

What a beautiful family! And Erika, you look great as always. Can't wait till little girl arrives!

Evelyn & Floyd said...

do you see how many people are eagerly checking for updates just like me? Now you know that you have lots of friends who all love you and pray for you and want to know what's going on...
thanks for blogging for me :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Erika! :) That is such a cute picture of everyone! Pink is a great color on you, and you look beautiful in this picture so no worries! :) Miss you guys, Amy & Ryan

Evelyn & Floyd said...

I love this picture. Daniel can't hide his craziness. What is he screaming at? Garrison is like, "my brother, he's nuts". Lots of comments in the short amount of time since you posted...Danni's right, how popular and loved do you feel? I Love y'all so much!
nancy

Tootie said...

I love you too!! And I am your 'resident' reinforcement in town. just you remember that. I can't wait to meet this little girl. I loved what nanni said about d and g in this picture. I think she is dead on. how hard was b-ry working on keeping that daniel still?!-Shin

abigail said...

Erika....has it been 8 months already??! wow. What a handsome family you have. Looking forward to Baby Girl's arrival!

jaywalker said...

you are not only gloriously pregnant, you are glowing. i always wanted to be glowing...