Thursday, August 31, 2006

Today should be a Holiday



Did you know that today is the first day of the college football season? My life will not be the same until after January 1. That's ok, I kind of like it! G Money has been carrying around his "Cocky" all week, playing the fight song over and over. He's got the last line down: "The fighting gamecocks lead the WAY!!!!" He trys to sing along, but it's a little too fast for him. Maybe I can catch it on video sometime this season so you can enjoy it too.
Go Gamecocks!

5 comments:

erika said...

Marcie~we wish we were there to watch with ya'll too! What great memories...any new Gamecocks move into Gulf Dr.??

Aubrey said...

I found your blog from Megan Dunham's. I just have to say, Go Gamecocks!! I think when I was in St. Louis, I was the only Gamecock fan there. And there were quite a few Clemson fans. Grr... But we won last night. So yay!! Your boys are precious...especially with the Cocky Doll. What a way to raise them right.

Kelly said...

How 'bout them Cocks! Did my brother get to see the game or did you all listen to it? Isn't it great though to watch the game through our kids eyes! We were able to see Gamecock cheers during the commercials and hear P say, "Oh, dumble, get ball" - repeating Kyle! I LOVE it!!

Sarah R. said...

CAn't say that I follow college football that much (since I am not from around here, hee hee). But I tried to teach Jeremiah to say "Hup Holland!" during the world cup - it didn't quite work. Believe me, in 4 years he's going to be decked out in orange and shouting "Ole!" with the best of them. :-)

Stacy said...

Roll Tide Roll