Monday, August 21, 2006

The Boys



Heavy D has learned to crawl...it's more like an inchworm scoot. The other day I heard him grunting and scooting along and when I peeked at him, he had made his way all the way to see Dixie Lucinda. She is so sweet with him. Sometimes she just cozies right up to him and he plays with her ears and lips. I'm thankful for a dog with a maternal instinct.


On Sunday after church we had our annual church picnic. When we walked past THIS, we just had to stop. All of us went down (except Heavy D) and we had a great time.



 Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Evelyn & Floyd said...

I love these slide pictures with Garrison's cute socked feet way up in the air. He looks so happy!
Nancy

Kelly said...

Oh, now we are jealous!! I was showing Izz the pictures and after she was was ohhing and ahhing about how cute her cousin is, she saw the pictures of the slide! She started saying, I wish I was there to do it with him!!! (We do too sweetie!)

Stacy said...

I love that boy! I cant wait to see yall!! SOON!!! On a side note, Grace saw a wedding show on tv today and said "Garrison?" Love that...

Evelyn & Floyd said...

oh that is so cute. and that looks like some kind of annual church picnic! amazing. can't wait to see you guys, hope it is soon.

dan

Evelyn & Floyd said...

Boone - I'm praying from lots of experience here - it's no fun nursing a baby who thinks teeth are for biting everything!! It's hard rising above these adorable little munchkins, too - Schelyn 'bout did me in, as you remember me saying!! Anyway, I think you should loan Dixie out - to Olice. He needs to get some nice dog dirt on him!! Wait 'til you see the next pic I'm going to blog of him, though - he looks so grown up - and country!! - Oma

Evelyn & Floyd said...

boonie, you gots to get bloggin girl! i want to hear what's going on!