Monday, September 14, 2009

TA-DA!!!

I promise my floor is not crooked...I just can't take a picture straight. :)
Do you remember the BEFORE shots?

I'm very, very happy with the way they turned out. The vanity mirror isn't finished and neither is the stool, but they will get done soon. There isn't really space to get the mirror up, so we'll store it for a while. I think the bed looks great too, but I'm not ready to move her out of the crib yet. :) No rush there...

SO...if you have wooden furniture at home that you think you just need to "paint" to make it look better, DON'T be afraid of this! If I can do it, anyone can. :)

8 comments:

stephanie said...

Looks awesome!! Can't wait to see it in person. When can that be??? Presytery is coming up - maybe I could drive down.

BKicklighter said...

Erika!! IT IS GORGEOUS! Such patience, I tell you - WOW!!! So beautiful.

Melissa S. said...

Just beautiful. You did a really great job.

Tootie said...

Yeah! Way to go, boone! So pretty. I can't wait to come over and check them out in person. I'm always so impressed with your persistence to finish things well.

kcknoles said...

Wow, so beautiful!! Way to go, what a fun, grown up room she will have!

Evelyn & Floyd said...

i am so stinkin impressed.
go boonie, go boonie, go!

canadian aunt nancy said...

so beautiful Erika. I have no idea how you can find the time

Karen said...

LOVE IT! I remember seeing it in your garage and you have done a LOVELY LOVELY job! Just beautiful!