Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Elloree Grace





There is something so sweet about meeting a newborn. It struck me today when I met my new niece. I walked into the room and there was my dear sister holding this precious little girl and I was just reminded of how amazing life is. God creates these little people and then gives them to us to cherish and grow and teach and love...I got to meet someone for the first time today who is going to be one of the most important people in my sister's life! Her daughter! We don't even know her yet and she is precious to us. We love you, Elloree. We are thankful God gave you to us, sweet girl.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

kcknoles said...

she is beautiful!! And Garrison looks like such a proud cousin! Congrats to your entire family! Now Caroline will have a buddy!

Kelly said...

Hey E! Thanks so much for the pictures, both here and yesterday! Please pass along my love and prayers to Shin and Todd!! She looks beautiful in these pictures(too good to have just been thru labor at the wee hours in the am)! :) But seeing all this makes me excited and long for August now! :) Hope to talk to you soon!

Jason E. Cochran said...

This Baby totally has Shinn's mouth. What a pretty little girl. Hopefully Ruby Jane and her will be able to be friends.

Jason

Londa said...

Oh, congratulations to all of you! She is BEAUTIFUL... and she has the same measurements as Naomi(and shares a birthday with Josiah)! :) LOVE YOU!

Blythe Owen Hunt said...

What a beautiful little girl and a precious blessing to your family!!! Rejoicing with you in her happy birth! :)

Evelyn & Floyd said...

Man...these pictures make me wanna scrapbook. While Elloree is very beautiful just as I imagined, I am loving the green shirt against the purple wall. just makes me want to be creative. I can't wait to meet Elloree!
Nanni