Friday, August 31, 2007

Playtime

Lil Miss Sumo is getting stronger! I feel like she has changed so much in the last week--she's holding her head up better and interacting more. This shot is for you, Jaywalkers. :) No neck fat in the way of her pretty face. :) Thanks for the tip. Hard to believe she is THREE MONTHS today!! Wow!


JG came to play this morning. He is ready to walk so he can keep up with the big boys.


I think D-struction has grown a few inches this week. He just seems taller and leaner to me.


Look who's been practicing the bicycle! He's so proud of himself...
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Evelyn & Floyd said...

I would have thought Todd was too big to play in that Little Tikes car!
Nancy

Marijke said...

I love seeing the peach fuzz on J-G's head. Don't forget to save me a piece of this whenever he gets his first hair cut!!

Marijke said...

Oh, and Caroline is a doll baby - I bet her brothers take GOOD care of her! Can't wait to pinch those rolls in October. - Oma

Amy Ross said...

Oh Erika, that little girl of yours is ADORABLE...necklaces, braclets and ALL!! Don't hide those rolls, they make her even cuter. Plus, this is the only time in her life she can get away with that, right!