Sunday, August 12, 2007

Bedrooms

Just thought I'd post the bedrooms for your enjoyment. :) You can see the crib in the corner of this picture; D-struction is still sleeping there. I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to keep him contained. He really likes to lay on the bottom bunk and say "sleep." That only lasts about 30 seconds before he's up again, though.

G-Money knows he is big stuff now that he gets to climb a ladder to get into his bed each night. He has done great on the top bunk. I can't believe what a big boy he is. (Yes, he is 3 1/2 now.)


Once D-struction is out of the crib it will move into this room. The cradle has been great for now! I'm not sure how much longer she'll be able to be in it, but we'll push it for as long as possible. I guess there's always the pack-n-play if we need it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just about fell out of my chair laughing at your little miss priss and her pink piggy...man I need to get my hands on her and eat her up! Hilarious!
Stacy

Tootie said...

hee hee. boone, the boys' room looks GREAT!! I haven't even seen the beds all done up yet. i think you need to take a close up of the ceiling above G's bunk and post that too. :)