Wednesday, October 04, 2006

It's A...

Well, last night the newest member of the family made a skinny debut at 6:19 pm. Shinny did FABULOUS and the little punkin is so cute--looks just like T with a black fuzzy head. And, did I mention LITTLE?? 6 lb 14 oz. I looked at that baby and couldn't imagine having one that small. What do you do with them when they look like they will break? NanniPants, you certainly know what to do with little ones. Me...just give me a big fat baby and I can handle it. :)

Oh yeah, it's a BOY!!!! The Bakers haven't added a girl to the family since 1984...what is going on? No name for little Skeeter yet...but, they do have a year to make that decision. No pressure, guys. I'll try to post some pics when Hubby returns with the camera.

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Congrats T & S!!! Give them hugs from the Redmonds.

Anonymous said...

HURRAY!!!! This is great!! WOW!! WHOOOHOO!!! It's going to be another beautiful family!!!

Evelyn & Floyd said...

oh please post pictures soon. I am dying to see littel Jack Greer's picture:)
Nancy