Monday, October 30, 2006

Air Force Game

Sorry I've been such a slacker about blogging lately. We have had a busy month! I have a lot to update you on, but I don't want to overwhelm you, so I'll just give you a little at a time. :)
Tailgating before the game with the new minivan. I'm still getting used to the fact that I'm now driving a minivan...it's awesome, but I just feel old. :) Oh well.
All the cadets marched in before the game. It was really fun to see--not quite like Williams Bryce Stadium, but a fun tradition.
And you can't beat watching parachuters land on the field or seeing this amazing plane fly right over your head!
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Evelyn & Floyd said...

wait... do people in Colorado REALLY tailgate? Because it looks in that picture like you guys are the only ones setting up shop in the parking lot out the back of the minivan... hahah.

Oh, and is Garrison wearing his carhart overalls? I've got to tell Thomas... he'll be so honored.

erika said...

oh yes, there are some who DO INDEED tailgate, but it is a COMPLETELY different experience, let me tell you. We were the only ones on our row, which is pitiful.

Those are the Carharts. They kept him very warm and they won't fit much longer. :( We're gonna need a bigger size SOON.