Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Just an update...


Well, it's been a while. I didn't realize how much time had gone by until I went to post this morning. Sorry to all you faithful ones. (HA! Like there are faithful ones out there...I really have no idea sometimes who looks at this thing. Why don't you let me know? It'd make me smile.)

We've been busy this month, but it has been such fun stuff. Heavy D started eating cereal and is trying to roll over...he flipped from tummy to back, but hasn't really done it again. That boy is so ticklish! He'll just giggle and giggle whenever you touch that fat belly or arms. I just can't get enough of him.

G Money is loving the change in the weather and has become obsessed with being outside. He will do a running commentary as we drive down the road--checking to see which houses have basketball goals and which don't. From the back seat I will hear a quiet, "no ball hoop." "No ball hoop." Over and over...until he sees one and then he SCREAMS, "BALL HOOP!!!!" It's a good time. I forgot that a while ago (over a year) we put a video of G money dancing on the web. I found it again the other day and just laughed so hard. Maybe you'd enjoy it too, but probably only if you know him and love him...otherwise, it'll just look like a baby dancing.

G was hanging out at the neighbor's yesterday, looking longingly at his "ball hoop." Thank you, "Ungle Todd" for helping make his dreams a reality. HA!!

7 comments:

Evelyn & Floyd said...

From one of your 'regulars'...hee. Okay, Heavy D can't get any cuter, can he??? That picture was great! And glad you got the ball hoop pictures up. Only thing is you can't see the full joyous expression on Garrison's face as he makes the basket. His mouth was a huge wide open smile. Which turned in to a huge wide open, bottom lip out howl when we said 'all done' for ball hoop! I love your boys! Also, I had completely forgotten about G's dancing debut! Wow, he sure has grown since then!
Love ya, Shin

Anonymous said...

=-) Just doing my checkin!!

Evelyn & Floyd said...

well just so you know, this here regular was getting really disappointed as she clicked on day after day and there was nothing new reported! Thank you for cheering me up :)

i really don't think i ever saw the G's dancing video... how did i miss that the first time around? i love it... And Daniel is looking soooo cute... can't wait to get my hands on those little fat rolls in a few weeks!

dan

Ed said...

Erika, your blog is in the RSS feeds for BOTH Macs at the Eubanks house. Just so you know...

Evelyn & Floyd said...

and just so you know, i am back looking for more the next day! hahaha... :)

dan

Anonymous said...

Yes, I, too, am one of your "regulars." I check daily to see if there are any new pictures of your boys.

Love ya,
Charity

Evelyn & Floyd said...

Some fine looking boys, such a fun age... can't to see em home in Carolina

GO GAME COCKS

-pops