Tuesday, October 23, 2007

We're home...but we're leaving again.

So, I've been wanting to post some pictures from vacation ever since we got home two weeks ago, but it hasn't happened. And then, I wanted to post pictures of Baby C's baptism, but that hasn't happened. And now I have some more pictures from our FIRST SNOW, but that hasn't happened either. Someone told me before I had #3 that I was just going to have to lower my expectations. You can lower your expectations for this silly blog, if you want. :) It just isn't happening like I want it to. But, I'm really ok with that. I'm not aspiring to be a "super woman blogger" like some of the blogs I read. (wink, wink. you know who I'm referring to, don't you?)


SO, here are the 17 of us at the BAKER LAKER. We had a blast--it was just good to be together.


And, here are the 14 of us at the beach with the Counts side. I had a great birthday --playing in the sand with my kids, eating at my favorite restaurant and opening presents from Talbots. FUN.

Hopefully I'll post more later. For now, we're back to the east coast to see this friend. :) CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

2 comments:

Tootie said...

correction: 18 at the baker laker. (you forgot red?) Anyway, you're a step ahead of me, I still haven't posted any pictures from the trip. what excuse can I use since I only have one kid. hmmm.

stephanie said...

What beautiful families!! Your parents must be so thankful. The Baker side makes me want to have 2 more!! (Okay just for a second, then I snap back to reality...) Glad you had fun!