Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Caroline's Baptism



Our Baby Girl was baptized the Sunday we got back from vacation--Oct. 14. It was a very sweet time. "Pastor Duck", as the boys call him, baptized her. He is a great friend and co-worker to Bryan, so it was special for us to have him.

The dress she is wearing was made out of my mother's wedding dress! Mom cut it apart back in 1976 to make my christening gown, and now Caroline gets to wear it. Unfortunately, her head is already to big for the cute bonnet that goes with it. :)

I'm really trying to catch up here...maybe I'll get vacation pictures posted before we leave town tomorrow. ;) ha ha ha ha!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy Ross said...

What a sweet picture of the Counts' family! Praise God for your three covenant children! I love the wedding dress/baptismal gown idea! Maybe one day IF we have a girl...(By the way, you look GREAT Erika!)