Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Recently...

Caroline's first bath--she LOVED the water.


We went to the CIRCUS last weekend! Remind me next time that the circus is not the place to take a 2 week old baby...I don't know what I was thinking. If you really want to know where I fed Caroline, ask me later. I won't blog about it. :)


Heavy D and G Money are having a great time with Nana and Papa. Heavy D found himself a comfy seat so he could watch his favorite show.


Things G Money likes right now:
1. Thomas the train.
2. Asking "WHY?"
3. Practicing writing his letters and putting them together to make words. "Mommy, how do I write ELMO?" etc...
4. Playing in the baby pool and dumping cold water on his brother.

Things Heavy D likes right now:
1. Eating. Preferably chicken nuggets and french fries, but we did catch him DRINKING the ranch dressing at Red Robin the other day.
2. Getting his way. He is so delightful when he gets exactly what he wants!
3. Making car noises. And any other kind of noise, really.
4. Talking. The nurse at his 18 month check up asked if he could say at least 8 words.

Things Caroline likes right now:
1. Sleeping
2. Nursing
3. Snuggling
4. Did I mention nursing?

Things Daddy likes right now:
1. Sleeping in...(?)
2. Cutting the grass.
3. Boiling peanuts on the back porch.
4. Building elaborate Thomas the train tracks for his boys.

Things Mommy likes right now:
1. Sleep--3 hours at a time would be nice.
2. Daddy time.
3. Someone bringing us a meal...I have been SPOILED!!
4. Those Liz Curtis Higgs books that Ginia got for me. OH, I'm so hooked.
5. Catching up with friends--an uninterrupted phone conversation is so nice.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Evelyn & Floyd said...

do three minute uninterupted conversations count? Loved hearing your voice yesterday...

jaywalker said...

she's just so pretty. congratulations! the cute clothes already blow the very cutest boy clothes away. enjoy time with your family, and don't clean a smidgeon.

Amy Ross said...

Goodness she's so stinkin' cute!! How come adults can't get away with that adorable double chin?? I'm going to guess that you nursed in the bathroom stall...been there done that!

Sarah R. said...

what a sweet little girl she is! you guys must just be having a great time enjoying her (despite the lack of sleep!).

erika said...

Amy--
you are brilliant. :)
I didn't dare sit down. Too yucky. The handicapped stalls are the best. ha, ha, ha!!!

canadian aunt nancy said...

Erika you all look wonderful!! Hey another redhead!! We are a truly special lot :)

Tootie said...

Can Daniel say at least eight words?! Ha! Only strung together in a complete sentence. And I love the expression on D's face at the circus shot....'why do I have to be strapped in like this?'