Saturday, June 30, 2007

Lil Miss Fatty

I took Caroline to the doctor and asked if I could just stick her on the scale with her clothes on--I just wanted to get in and out, you know? We have a pretty small practice and I just adore my pediatrician. Well, little Miss Priss weighed 10.7 with her clothes on last Monday. That means she gained about 3 1/2 pounds in about 3 weeks. The proof is in the fat rolls:


Hard to believe G money was a few ounces smaller than this when he was born...


And Heavy D?

I just love fat babies.

7 comments:

Tootie said...

oh, I love these comparison shots. D looks like a midget compared to the other two which is funny since he is tank-boy.

emily said...

I love fat babies too! I have got to come talk pictures of that sweet girl.

Sarah R. said...

fat baby's are awesome! more fat means more area to kiss and cuddle! it took jeremiah a little while to get truly fat - he had chicken legs for quite a while and of course now does again since he never sits still. Anyway, she is cutie! A lady at my old work used to always say, "Just want to pinch her cheeks!"

Kelly said...

How precious!! I can't wait to get my hands on her (and the boys) in a few weeks!! Laurie & I are really looking forward to our trip! Love yall!

Amy Ross said...

Oh, I love fat babies too. I used to cheer everytime the scale went up for them! She's so cute, I can't get enough!

Evelyn & Floyd said...

i have to agree with tootie... how ironic that Daniel looks like such a squirt in these comparison shots! He's definitely cut from another mold...

erika said...

It's crazy how the TANK was the smallest--he was just so strong from the beginning. His weight must have been all muscle mass. Not anymore...:)