Friday, February 23, 2007

Heavy D's Verbal Skills

Heavy D's "excited face"


G Money's PBJ art (aren't you impressed, Pops?)

Last night, as I was getting the kids dinner ready, I heard this little voice from the high chair say, "Pipa!" "Pipa!" Very emphatically, I might add. Who told him we were having pizza?

Today, as I walked into Target pushing Heavy D in the cart, G Money riding on the back, and baby girl making her ever-growing presence known, Heavy D starts saying "cookie!" "cookie!" over and over...so what do I do? I steer RIGHT FOR the bakery to get both of them cookies. I never thought I'd be that desperate--I was so into feeding them healthy, a cookie before lunch would have never crossed my mind. Not anymore. My theory is keep 'em happy for as long as possible in public places.

On the way home from Target, I hear "ta-duck" from the back seat. He already knows what a trash truck is and has been instructed in their purposes by his big brother.

While I was at Target, I found something VERY EXCITING. (at least, for me.) I have this secret love of Cadbury creme eggs...I used to buy them up after Easter and stick them in the freezer to have for months on end. Pretty sick, I know. Hubby can't stand them, so they are all mine. :) Well, today I found MINI Cadbury Creme Eggs--you can buy them by the dozen! And they are so cute and little that you don't feel guilty at all about eating 2 in a row. :) Yum.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

cute, cute! I love seeing the pictures- he is changing so fast!
Funny to hear about your love of eggs- when I was pregnant with Pete, it was the Reese's peanut butter eggs that I ate by the bagfull! Enjoy it all during this time (all the fat/calories goes to the baby...right?):)

Sarah R. said...

i completely understand about everything!
my parenting skills have become more lax the past few weeks. poor jeremiah has watched more TV in the past 6 weeks of my morning sickness than he has in his whole life! :-)
and well, you know about creme eggs......

karyn said...

ok, i have to say.. my FAVORITE candy is cadbury creme eggs! and i LOVE the mini ones!

never met anyone that loved them like i do! ha!

(dont know how i'll live without them this year, now that i know i can't eat chocolate anymore) :-( eat a bunch for me!