Sunday, September 28, 2008

My Birthday!






We celebrated my birthday on Friday and it was such a FUN day! I really wanted to go see the aspens, so we drove to Mueller State Park and went for a short hike. The kids loved being outside (aside from the bees) and we loved watching them run. We then drove down to Cripple Creek to see the steam engine (a HUGE hit!) and then home to have dinner at Red Robin. It was a kids dream...and mommy was happy too. It's funny how your perspective changes when you are a mom. It's so fun watching your kids just enjoy life.

6 comments:

BKicklighter said...

Not a picture of mommy in the bunch! Still, what a joy to see your family. Thanks for posting!

Sarah R. said...

what beautiful pictures! happy birthday!
love,
sarah (rapier)

Marcie said...

No pictures of the Birthday Girl?! It does look like a wonderful day. I am happy for you.

Londa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR FRIEND!!! So glad you made some wonderful memories with your family! Love you!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday! It looks like you had a beautiful day!

Marijke said...

Happy Birthday. I'm glad you didn't have a lot of interfering telephone calls from your mother as you played with your wonderful husband and kids! (Hee Hee - we both know I forgot until late in the day!) I DO love you, Favorite Eldest Daughter!!