Friday, March 21, 2008

3. Hang out at Home

We spent a lot of our time just hanging out at home. Really, we were all just content to BE with Nana and Papa. The kids don't need much, really. The boys had a great time in the snow.

Baby C discovered Dixie...who just loves to be touched by anyone. She is such the mama dog.

Nana and I discovered a RUG on our shopping excursions. You go out looking for curtains and you find an oriental rug--go figure. We brought it home for about 3 hours and then took it back because it was going to BREAK THE BANK. But I love it. I really love it. I just sit and look at the pictures. (It's a lot less stressful way to enjoy an oriental rug with 3 children under 4, really.)

And, we dyed Easter eggs. D-Struction got his hands on almost all of them, and I think only 2 have survived the massacre.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: