Saturday, January 19, 2008

Just thought I'd share

Things I'm looking forward to this week:

1. Church tomorrow. (I'm not just saying that. I'm really looking forward to it.)
2. Sunday night television. A quiet night with my husband and Jane Austen. And lots of popcorn.
3. Monday's child swap. A friend of mine in town (who also has 3 under 3) and I watch each other's children each Monday so we can have time to grocery shop ALONE. It's a sweet deal all around. We're having some fun friends over for dinner Monday night, too. That'll be fun. Wonder what to cook...?
4. MOPS on Tuesday. Lunch with a friend afterwards.
5. We have our staff wives lunch on Wednesday. I like that time. It's very refreshing for me. Also...Wednesday night supper at church--I don't have to cook.
6. Thursday morning Bible Study. Emily and I actually said we would memorize Colossians. Anyone else up for the challenge? So far, I've got 1:1-2 down. :)
7. Friday is Hubby's day off. Always nice to have him home. I get my hair cut. Ummmmm...that's relaxing.
8. lia sophia show on Saturday. I love my new job. I always said I'd "NEVER be one of those direct sales people." Now I am. And I unashamedly LOVE it. It's a great outlet for me.
9. Listening to D-Struction sing "jingle bells" and "Joy to the world" before bed. (this happens nightly.)
10. Listening to G Money sing "Rudolph" AND hearing D-Struction chime in from the bottom bunk.
11. Snuggling this baby. She's growing up too fast.

(Yes, she is sitting in a laundry basket. It is full of her toys and she is protected on all sides from her brothers and the exuberant "mama" dog. She is so happy. She sits in her basket most of her awake time happily chewing on her things.)

It's going to be a good week. God is good to give me so many things to look forward to.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanna come play...can you fit me into the fun? Sounds like a great week...

for us...its BAMA TIME!

Anonymous said...

hey, is your sweet girl's eye all teary? same eye on my boy... two weeks now :)

Anonymous said...

This makes me just want to hug you!!!

Marijke said...

I'm SO glad you are adopting the laundry basket trick. The boys don't stay in them as long as the girls but you can (with a smaller child, that is) actually carry the kid around quite easily. I've been known to heap a load of clean clothes on top first and then head to the folding station. Enjoy! She's a doll for sure!! Love you guys - m

Marijke said...

Just so you know, Erika - Sandra looks regularly for new pictures of this fat, bald baby! Keep 'em comin'!!