Friday, July 27, 2007

Quotes you don't want to hear...

"Ma'am, your children are leaving," said the Safeway clerk as she handed me my change.

Sure enough, G money was pushing the other two children across the store in the cart. He didn't get too far, don't worry.


"There's not enough arsenic in the ant trap to affect him." Poison control lady.

D-struction has this new thing where he likes to pick up things with his teeth and drop them in random places. He found the ant trap, put it between his teeth, brought it to where I was washing dishes and then dropped it in the dishwasher.

and finally...

"Well, you know, kitchen clogs do smell worse than sewage back ups." Roto Rooter guy.

He's right.

Bryan: "I'm going to go shovel the poop now."
Erika: "Honey, it's not poop, it's just rotten food."
Bryan: "What's the difference? It's the same thing--it just hasn't been digested yet."

He's right, too. And, he is my HERO.
It's been quite a week, friends. Actually, I think it's only been since Wednesday.

2 comments:

jaywalker said...

you know, our 14 month old daughter is wearing size 3 diapers. i just have to laugh at that little baby, now that our baby's chunky thighs are mostly gone. but when noel was little, my hackles would rise whenever they would start talking about how fat my baby was. it was quite annoying! so you can slug me across the internet for the diaper comment.

Anonymous said...

YOU poor THING!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!! ick ick ick!!