Saturday, April 01, 2006

Springtime and Bathtime


I'm ready for baseball to get into full swing. Forget this basketball stuff. We may have to drive out to the country on a clear night so we can listen to the Cards on KMOX. Can you believe we can get it out here sometimes?

I think G Money needs a new white long-sleeve shirt. I just noticed how short the sleeves are!! HA!!! We'll pretend they are 3/4 length. Poor kid.

I'm tempted to start planting my flowers, but I really know better. I did buy some pansies at Home Depot the other day, and I'm just itching to put them into my planters. (Pansies out here are a perennial AND a summer flower. WEIRD!) Our last frost probably won't be until around May 10, and I'm sure we'll get some snow this month. SO, I guess I'll just wait paitently before I start putting things into the ground. I don't want to kill everything.

For those of you who are interested, Heavy D had his second bath in a row where he didn't scream as if being stabbed numerous times. He actually smiled and kicked and spashed and LOVED it!! I don't know what caused him to change his mind about the whole process, but it sure is a lot more enjoyable for the entire household.

No comments: